Welcome to Timeshare users forum.

In order to view the timeshare forum and guides you must first Register.

FREE to register and FREE to participate

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cold calls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold calls

I have been getting cold calls on my phone for a number of weeks but no one ever spoke today they made contact it ws a lady who spoke to me by name and said they were trying to contact people who had timeshare in Spain to tell of the new laws on exiting I told her that I had never owned a t/s in SPAIN..this took her back a bit . she the responded oh but you do own a timeshare . I told her that I would not discuss it and put down the phone 02030515565 was the number .
    Last edited by KEITH HURST; 28-03-2018, 01:19 PM.

We have been getting calls from a machine with an American sounding woman's voice saying that BT is working near us and our internet will be disconnected if this is all right push one if not push two I know this must be some scam as we are on virgin has anyone any idea how it works it has been going on for about two weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Lawnmower75 View Post
      We have been getting calls from a machine with an American sounding woman's voice saying that BT is working near us and our internet will be disconnected if this is all right push one if not push two I know this must be some scam as we are on virgin has anyone any idea how it works it has been going on for about two weeks
      Was the womans name Florence? You may have to think about this one

Comment

Working...
      X