Welcome to Timeshare users forum.

In order to view the timeshare forum and guides you must first Register.

FREE to register and FREE to participate

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gone to there timeshare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gone to there timeshare

Have all our members gone to there timeshare for the season and is that why there are no posts on the forum

I think that the lack of postings is due to fact that there are not many members I do not know how many members there are as the site has no way of checking membership I also think that people are wary of timeshare forums because a lot of sites are linked to other timeshare interests like the one we used to be on that now seems to have all its posts written by the same person using different names one became global moderator within one day of becoming a member I think that this forums moderators are trying to get site widely known but it will take time

Comment

Point taken but unless we get more traffic on line people will stop accessing this site which would be a problem.
      While I am line may I ask about ECC not a company I was aware of before this week. . I have had text on my mobile phone and emails on PC .In addition I have 2 calls on my home phone from the Timeshare council ???? who asked for info to update my details so that they could help me.???. I have no record of dealing with these people ever before, It would appear that cold calling is not yet dead .can anyone provide info these people.
      Last edited by KEITH HURST; 13-09-2018, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Hi guys I have been off for sometime on other matters. This needs a few articles on the internet pointing to this site. I will be back on soon ignore those trying to contact you Keith you have my email address. Regards

Comment

HI CHARLIE 1

When they made contact with me I put a flea in there ear so I do not think they will call me again . re the email I will try and forward it to you for reference

KEITH

Comment

Other forums or blog sites, that you view or have contributed to, may well make the claim of being independent but the contributors on here such as yourselves, Keith or Brian know that this forum is genuinely independent and not being run or manipulated by anyone with ulterior motives. When there is something to write about that is of genuine interest (good or bad) and we find out about it then we will create a topic on the subject.
            That said it is very quiet on the timeshare front in the UK but there is activity regarding numerous court cases in Spain where the authorities seem to have decided to take a dim view of some timeshare developers dubious contracts. I do find this to be a bit unusual as in the past the Spanish authorities have usually been a couple of years behind in adapting any timeshare directives. So it is good to see Spain currently taking the lead in the protection of us timeshare users.

Comment

• KEITH HURST
              KEITH HURST commented
              Editing a comment
              Lets hope that in time UK MP,S will take notice and get there finger out and support the thousands of there voters who would like to see them responding to there problems.

I have read that some cases in the Canaries will go through quicker as some of the courts are saying at pretrial that because they have already found the defendants guilty in other cases for the same reasons that a trial is a waste of time and award the timeshare owners the case

Comment

The problem that timeshare users have is finding out who to trust. We can invite newcomers on board and seek recommendations as to who those people looking to relinquish their timeshare holdings should turn to but without any certainty that recommendations are bona fide and that the poster is not deliberately leading users into the hands of the unscrupulous.
              All we can do on here, if a recommendation is made, is for one or more of us to advise that the poster recommending any company is known to us and trusted by us after many years of trying to assist consumers.
              Having seen many false testimonials on various forums and websites over a number of years most of us have become very guarded of testimonials posted from previously unknown posters who frequent such sites as this and for our part we monitor very carefully all posters who have no history with us over our years on other forums. As a consequence most of our regular posters have a long history of assisting timeshare consumers and have become highly trusted by us.
              Whist we accept that this site is not particularly busy it has a core base of trusted timeshare experience and some people who have frequented other forums in the past have not been allowed forum access as posters on here for the safety of genuine timeshare consumers.

Comment

• KEITH HURST
                KEITH HURST commented
                Editing a comment
                Quality not Quantity

I see now that the site we used to use owner is posting topics then answering them with his Asian name

Comment

Unfortunately unsuspecting people looking for advice or help will invariably be pointed in the direction of scammers. This is inevitable given the number of scammers out there as opposed to the number of sites such as this where we give genuine information. There are very few sites such as this (if any others) and the number of sites/websites trying to take advantage of beleaguered timeshare users is in the hundreds. The only way it will be stopped is by legislation and the minister responsible is unwilling to engage in any communication despite contact, a letter being sent months ago to which a reply is yet to be received.
                A copy of the email letter is retained for the time when somebody does listen and do something about it. When this occurs the question will arise as to why it took so long and no doubt fingers will point at the current minister responsible for the years of inactivity.

Comment

The job description for anyone in public office should be to serve the people its a pity that no one remembers that.

Comment

An anticipated response from The Minister could be that the UK Government has to abide by decisions made by the European Commission who recently reviewed the timeshare directive. However he would then be snookered by the fact that the Supreme Courts in Spain appear to interpret the timeshare directive differently and so it would seem that he has chosen to ignore the problem rather than back himself into a corner.
                    How true to life the comedy series Yes Minister has become.

Comment

Since I outed David Cox as being Tanveer Karn in this post I have been banned from Timesharetalk again for ever it seems that he has sneaked his way into this forum

Comment

We accept lots of people on here and most just come on to trawl the whole site for information and they never post. This is very similar to other forums that I have posted on.
                        Guests do not have access to the full site so anybody wishing to view the complete forums has to apply and be accepted for membership. Once they become members they have to abide strictly to the T`s and C`s and failure to do so will result in any post not adhering to the T`s and C`s being removed and they and their IP address being blocked.

SO FAR WE HAVE NOT HAD THE NEED TO BLOCK OR BAN ANYBODY. ( Other than the usual spam adverts from Asia)

We scrutinise carefully all applications and as a consequence we have refused membership to some applicants.

Comment

Working...
                        X