Welcome to Timeshare users forum.

In order to view the timeshare forum and guides you must first Register.

FREE to register and FREE to participate

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ecc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ecc

Just had cold call email from the above they claim to have obtained release timeshare contracts (1388) in the last 2years suspect but anything known about them ? The email runs to a number of pages there claims are very wide ranging .I will not comment on the quality of its claims
    Last edited by KEITH HURST; 14-03-2018, 10:19 PM.

Never heard of them.. I do remember a number of years ago there was a group called New Kids On The Block.
    I wonder if these are a new group called New Kids On The Take?

Comment

Is this the firm that contacted you http://www.europeanclaimscentre.com/...SAAEgL1_vD_BwE

Comment

Originally posted by Lawnmower75 View Post
        Is this the firm that contacted you http://www.europeanclaimscentre.com/...SAAEgL1_vD_BwE
        yes I HAVE EMAILED A COPY TO CHARLIE 1

Comment

Originally posted by KEITH HURST View Post

yes I HAVE EMAILED A COPY TO CHARLIE 1
          Hi Keith given the amount of times timeshare owners have been caught out it is no wonder that there is always a certain amount of skepticism that is viewed when ever a fairly new company is launched. It appears that ITRA formed this company around a year ago and they have employed qualified Legal lawyers called M1 they started off by calling themselves European Claims Chamber to use the same ECC branding they renamed to European Claims Centre.

Comment

• KEITH HURST
            KEITH HURST commented
            Editing a comment
            We now may see a glimmer of hope for people with timeshare who wish to part with them with confidence .I hope this will be the case . If this is the case perhaps they could be our first good guys. but only time will tell
            Last edited by KEITH HURST; 17-03-2018, 07:47 PM.

What amazes me the most is that some of these developers have had a more than goodly living for the last 30 years out of their customers yet they continue to treat them so poorly and are still trying to take advantage of them at every chance they get.
          Some of them have the morals of monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by mavo View Post
            What amazes me the most is that some of these developers have had a more than goodly living for the last 30 years out of their customers yet they continue to treat them so poorly and are still trying to take advantage of them at every chance they get.
            Some of them have the morals of monkeys!
            What have monkeys ever done to deserve that insult! ;-)

Comment

Working...
            X