Welcome to Timeshare users forum.

In order to view the timeshare forum and guides you must first Register.

FREE to register and FREE to participate

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

perpituity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• perpituity

Just to start a little interest would a timeshare contract in perpetuity stand up in a English court ?

It is debatable if it would. Less debatable though is whether charging somebody x number of times their annual maintenance fees to leave timeshare would stand up to a court challenge, particularly if it was never written into the original contract.
    Both situations will, I believe, be challenged at some point in the future. It only needs one wealthy timeshare user to say enough is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
      It is debatable if it would. Less debatable though is whether charging somebody x number of times their annual maintenance fees to leave timeshare would stand up to a court challenge, particularly if it was never written into the original contract.
      Both situations will, I believe, be challenged at some point in the future. It only needs one wealthy timeshare user to say enough is enough.
      i will have to keep buying lotto then

Comment

Originally posted by KEITH HURST View Post

i will have to keep buying lotto then
        But if you win and are married your wife may leave you and take half the money

Comment

• KEITH HURST
          KEITH HURST commented
          Editing a comment
          stop trying to cheer me up

Sorry my friend. My mistake as I don`t think giving false hope to people is what they are trying to do on here.

Comment

Its ok Ollie my response was tonge in cheek as was the lotto comment

Comment

Working...
          X