Welcome to Timeshare users forum.

In order to view the timeshare forum and guides you must first Register.

FREE to register and FREE to participate

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats unique about RCI POINTS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats unique about RCI POINTS

If you work the system it can work for you. If you have a traditional week in high season this can work really well for you. Own one week and you can take more weeks low season.

Originally posted by Charlie1 View Post
    If you work the system it can work for you. If you have a traditional week in high season this can work really well for you. Own one week and you can take more weeks low season.
    I have heard this before but never looked into it can you give more details

Comment

Originally posted by KEITH HURST View Post

I have heard this before but never looked into it can you give more details
      Hi Keith the forum is going to put together a guide to points based products. Essentially in this instance if you own a week school holiday time in summer school holiday time. Lets say its valued at 100,000 points. A week at another resort in low season could be worth 20,000 points. Therefore I could with my 100,000 points take 5 weeks low season. However I still only own one week (that has been converted to points) and only pay one maintenance fee. IF that maintenance fee was £600 but I was able to take 5 low season weeks out then those weeks have cost me £125. I of course would have to add on exchange fees etc BUT still a good deal.

In a lot of cases its working the system thats why Timeshare Users Forum have provided the FREE guides that are evolving and will increase in number so timeshare owners can be aware of best use of timeshare.

Comment

Working...
      X