Welcome to Timeshare users forum.

In order to view the timeshare forum and guides you must first Register.

FREE to register and FREE to participate

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People needing help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People needing help

Though I am banned from Timesharetalk I can still get onto site and read posts at the moment there are a couple of people who need some help about there Spanish timeshares is there anyone on this forum who can still use Timesharetalk and give them advice about Spanish law

Hi Lawnmower we know a Spanish Lawyer that might be able to help who is not banned ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie1 View Post
      Hi Lawnmower we know a Spanish Lawyer that might be able to help who is not banned ;-)
      Send him a message via the private message function on here Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawnmower75 View Post
        Though I am banned from Timesharetalk I can still get onto site and read posts at the moment there are a couple of people who need some help about there Spanish timeshares is there anyone on this forum who can still use Timesharetalk and give them advice about Spanish law
        There seems to be a lot of us banned for commenting on site attitude to members concerns

Comment

Originally posted by KEITH HURST View Post

There seems to be a lot of us banned for commenting on site attitude to members concerns
          You are lucky Keith. I asked via a return email to "site" to be removed from moderating on there. I see that I am still shown as a moderator and they say that they never got the request. Funny that as it was in a reply to their email to me. I`m not particularly bothered though as I blind copied other prominent members in on my emailed request and that was 2 years ago now.
          Perhaps I can get myself banned. If I try harder.

Comment

I was a bit mift at first as I did not think that I had been that much of a rebel and as poor as the site had become I could keep in touch with others via its pages. I knew that in time a new site would come along. .i do tend to speak my mind (it comes with old age at least that my excuse. and I could see that the site was no longer balanced. Glad to on board a more balanced forum

Comment

We still have a bit of tweaking to do on here to get it right but we are getting there and once we are reasonably happy then we will begin to move it forward at a faster pace and attract more members who will start to create a real consumer voice instead of us consumers having to put up with forums or organizations that only pretend to represent us as timeshare users.

Comment

Working...
              X