Welcome to Timeshare users forum.

In order to view the timeshare forum and guides you must first Register.

FREE to register and FREE to participate

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ABC Lawyers Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABC Lawyers Ltd

Has any one had any dealings with ABC Lawyers as I was going to use them to exit a perpetuity week from Diamond Resorts. any information would be greatly appreciated.

ABC Lawyers is part of the Mark Rowe empire he owns sellmytimeshare monster credits the Tca timesharetalk and many other companies some of these companies have been taken to court by disgruntled customers this is what I have read on various sites I was banned from Timeshare talk for posting an article about Monster credits It is difficult to get out of a contract with Diamond unless the Timeshare comes under Spanish law if it does I suggest you use a member of this forum http://www.correaguimera.com/ he is a reliable Spanish timeshare lawyer
    Last edited by Lawnmower75; 18-09-2017, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Hi Lawnmower75 good to see you again back on a forum. Regards Charlie1

Comment

Hello,
        Before you pay for legal advice have a look on the DRIP site which is dedicated to helping people relieve themselves of Diamonds Resorts ownership best of luck,
        Seager64

Comment

Diamond Europe are getting better in releasing people, they do have in place the exceptional circumstances policy. Over 75, death of a partner, ilness and financial, this is usually without charge, other criteria may incur a charge of around 2 years maintenance fees. They have got better and do negotiate.

Comment

I am not convinced that the payment of the equivalent of 2 years maintenance fees in order to leave DRI would stand up if challenged,
            After all it was not in the original contract agreement that you signed.

Comment

I agree it was not in the original contract, that is something Diamond have put in place as part of the exit programme. It is also something that the RDO recommended to resorts in their effort to get exit strategies in place. MacDonald Resorts demand 4 years payment, and then the exit is not guaranteed.

Comment

The problem with RDO is that member developers can pull out of membership (as per Silverpoints) and then they are no longer subject to the mandatory rulings of RDO. Also RDO may no longer have any influence over the European Commission re UK timeshare members once the UK leaves the European Union.

Comment

I am not so sure on that as the RDO is the trade body for European timeshare, Anfi, Pestana, Albori Vacaciones SL and other European companies are also members, they don't only represent UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Timeshare Insider View Post
                    I am not so sure on that as the RDO is the trade body for European timeshare, Anfi, Pestana, Albori Vacaciones SL and other European companies are also members, they don't only represent UK.
                    Mavo did not mean it in that context Insider. Mavo was I believe stating that the RDO may have less influence with the EU commission once the UK leaves the European Union.

Comment

Correct Charlie 1. It is however interesting to note that Anfi only joined RDO after they began to lose cases in the Spanish Supreme Court. One wonders at the amount of unrest that this could possible cause among the ranks of long standing members of RDO at suddenly finding a new member admitted to their ranks who was being besieged by court actions.

Comment

Mavo, you raise a very good point there. It does make you wonder why Anfi joined, did they think they would get protection?

Comment

Mavo, you raise a very good point there. It does make you wonder why Anfi joined, did they think they would get protection?
                          It seems to me that the only "protection" that RDO seem to be able to provide is one of damage limitation for the developers as they do not seem capable of providing consumer centric solutions, which is what is required to rescue the industry from its self inflicted downward spiral. Why are they incapable of listening to the needs of their greatest asset, the customers?

Comment

Could it be due because half of Anfi shares have been sold to Lopesan

Comment

Mavo, you are correct, damage limitation. Lawnmower I tend to agree.

Comment

Working...
                              X