Welcome to Timeshare users forum.

In order to view the timeshare forum and guides you must first Register.

FREE to register and FREE to participate

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice To Find Where Mavo Resides

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice To Find Where Mavo Resides

I have just found the site with the link through Tess I was wondering where you had gone as I did not think you would just disappear from posting some where. I stayed on Timeshare talk trying to help posters but was in the end was banned I have kept up with the news with http://insidetimeshare.com/ this is not a forum but gives regular news about Canaries and USA and you can send questions in and get answers by email they regally post about the present owner of Timeshare talk and his company expansion I have asked them to give this site a mention I hope this is okay I hope this site manages to grow but as I see it most of the other forums have been taken over by the bad guys

Hi guys, Inside Timeshare wishes you all the best in this new forum, Timeshare Insider will keep you posted on anything new that comes up. Inside Timeshare will be posting a mention about this new forum in todays article. I hope it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawnmower75 View Post
      I have just found the site with the link through Tess I was wondering where you had gone as I did not think you would just disappear from posting some where. I stayed on Timeshare talk trying to help posters but was in the end was banned I have kept up with the news with http://insidetimeshare.com/ this is not a forum but gives regular news about Canaries and USA and you can send questions in and get answers by email they regally post about the present owner of Timeshare talk and his company expansion I have asked them to give this site a mention I hope this is okay I hope this site manages to grow but as I see it most of the other forums have been taken over by the bad guys
      Well rest assured Brian that these forums will not be taken over by anybody. These forums are run by consumers for consumers and we are determined that they will stay that way. Nor are we here for the purpose of naming and shaming the bad boys. Our interest and purpose in the first instance is in the promotion of timeshare, by hopefully helping people to use their products more efficiently and effectively. Obviously we would also like to see change taking place within the industry as to how it conducts itself with regards to its selling practices. Practices which leave much to be desired when it comes to the developers acceptance of their responsibilities when their salespeople conduct themselves in an unethical manner.... It is not in the best interests of developers or their customers for them to simply say... "If you do not have what you were told by sales in writing then we are not interested" Greed should never be allowed to overtake common sense, which is what appears to be happening all to often in timeshare.

Comment

Originally posted by Timeshare Insider View Post
        Hi guys, Inside Timeshare wishes you all the best in this new forum, Timeshare Insider will keep you posted on anything new that comes up. Inside Timeshare will be posting a mention about this new forum in todays article. I hope it helps.
        Thanks Charles.... Much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
        X