Welcome to Timeshare users forum.

In order to view the timeshare forum and guides you must first Register.

FREE to register and FREE to participate

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anfi News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anfi News

I have just seen in a Canaries newspaper that refund a of 600.000 euro for corporation tax will not be paid to Anfi but will be paid to the courts to repay owners who have won cases against them the money they are owed
    Also there are articles in the Canary newspapers about the sand dunes in Maspalomas with the lack of visitors are back to the condition they were fifty years ago

Originally posted by Lawnmower75 View Post
    I have just seen in a Canaries newspaper that refund a of 600.000 euro for corporation tax will not be paid to Anfi but will be paid to the courts to repay owners who have won cases against them the money they are owed
    Also there are articles in the Canary newspapers about the sand dunes in Maspalomas with the lack of visitors are back to the condition they were fifty years ago
    That 600,000 is not going to go far given the number of cases that they are losing. Re the sand dunes. It will probably be the same over in Fuerteventura too where the dunes are also spectacular. Our thoughts have to go out not just to nature but to the many thousands of people and businesses that rely so heavily on tourism. Some businesses will never recover of course which is sad for the owners and staff but some will survive and those who do not survive will eventually be replaced. We just have to hope that we get some normality back as soon as possible.

Comment

Reports over here (paper talk) says the beaches in Maspalomas are to open again tomorrow.

Certainly the govenment talk is all about an attempt to lift some of the lockdown by 11th May on these hitherto beleaguered islands.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawnmower75 View Post
        Yes this 600,000 euro is mentioned in todays blog by Inside Timeshare also mentioned is that there are 22 consumer cases looking to benefit from this influx. Other things possibly of interest to Silverpoints users are also reported on today.

Comment

I wonder if the scammers will jump on this one and suggest that they can get Anfi customers their money back as "it is now lodged in the courts."

Same old scam story but with now an element of truth in it which may now tempt a few more desperate folks.
          It could well create the likelihood of it happening and some people being persuaded to part with their monies.

Comment

Working...
          X