Welcome to Timeshare users forum.

In order to view the timeshare forum and guides you must first Register.

FREE to register and FREE to participate

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easing of Lockdown in Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easing of Lockdown in Spain

Today is the start of relaxing the lockdown here on the Canaries. Construction workers and some factory workers are allowed to go into work but the instruction to keep apart by at least 2 metres is still in place. How practical this is in factories and the construction industry I have no idea but for me the relaxing could turn out to be a huge mistake. However, it has been done and we shall just have to wait and see whether it works or not. If it does work then there could be more easing of restrictions at the end of April or the beginning of May. If it does not work and the virus begins spreading again then we could well be looking towards the end of the year before Spain gets back to the new normality, whatever that may be.

Originally posted by Sunseeker View Post
    Today is the start of relaxing the lockdown here on the Canaries. Construction workers and some factory workers are allowed to go into work but the instruction to keep apart by at least 2 metres is still in place. How practical this is in factories and the construction industry I have no idea but for me the relaxing could turn out to be a huge mistake. However, it has been done and we shall just have to wait and see whether it works or not. If it does work then there could be more easing of restrictions at the end of April or the beginning of May. If it does not work and the virus begins spreading again then we could well be looking towards the end of the year before Spain gets back to the new normality, whatever that may be.
    fingers firmly crossed along with everything else.

Comment

There is little change to be seen here on the Islands despite the relaxing of the lockdown. There are a few more vehicles on the roads than previously. Hardly anybody on the streets. Only supermarkets,newspaper shops and tobacconists open. Still quite a police presence but very little sign of the armed forces now.
      So little sign of any lifting of restrictions but also very little sign of any adverse effect of people going back to work.

Comment

Working...
      X