Welcome to Timeshare users forum.

In order to view the timeshare forum and guides you must first Register.

FREE to register and FREE to participate

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back again after much delay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back again after much delay.

I see that we have managed to get back again after being blocked due to being hacked. Unfortunately these things do happen but fortunately there has been little of note happening in the UK that has been worth commenting on in our absence. People seem to be too preoccupied with Brexit, which I suppose is understandable. Hopefully it will all be over shortly and we may be able to get back to normality, whatever that is after the political shambles we have all had to suffer. Whatever your leanings, leave or remain, beaurocrats and politicians alike have not come up smelling of roses and it gives me no satisfaction to say so. Let's hope that we , who post in and around timeshare can conduct ourselves in a more professional manner (than the rabble who purport to represent us the people) in the months and years ahead.

I see that Timesharetalk has gone as well When I checked on Whois is they were both coming up with registrants as timeshareusersforum.com I thought you had taken them over

Comment

• helpmate1
      helpmate1 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's interesting. I know timeshareforums own timesharetalk dot com. timesharetalk at the moment is still not responding.

This forum has no connection to timesharetalk and never has had. We are happy to be back and totally free and independent. No ads by solicitors or paralegals.Should we ever allow adverts they will be rigorously vetted before acceptance and we will only endorse trusted organisations which is why we currently endorse few if any .

Comment

We were hacked by some advertiser who used Chinese language and appeared to be advertising stationary. I am sure you could take an educated guess as to who connected us to the timesharetalk forum. It just may be that they are trying to establish who we are and it is an attempt to draw us into some sort of an altercation which would lead to us losing our anonymity.
      Last edited by helpmate2; 10-10-2019, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• helpmate1
        helpmate1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have added some extra security so hopefully this will not happen again

Just shows how much the forum was missed never had so many on site at one time before. pity there not all members . But please try not disappear again it it gets a bit lonely when your not about welcome back

Comment

The news from here on the sunny islands of the Canaries is not very inspiring. Many court decisions going against timeshare companies but it seems that being awarded xxxx amount and actually getting it into the bank accounts is another matter with developers reported to be moving money around in various companies in order to avoid paying consumers the monies that the courts have awarded. Much can be read about this on inside timeshare which posts news two or three times a week. You can also read all about fake law companies which seems to be the current way of the scammers trying to entice the desperate or gullible.

Comment

Judging by what lawnmower has to say re timesharetalk, this is currently the only place where you can communicate and be seen on matters timeshare. That said the other forum where you were allowed any voice was heavily censored, as you were only allowed to post if you used the "right" voice..... Anybody know anything new that has cropped up since we "went on holiday"??

Comment

Just before Timesharetalk went down I found that I was unbanned and could post and check anything I wanted on site I did notice that a lot of old members had been deleted

Comment

Originally posted by Lawnmower75 View Post
              Just before Timesharetalk went down I found that I was unbanned and could post and check anything I wanted on site I did notice that a lot of old members had been deleted
              Perhaps they have handed it over to us..and not told us🤔😄

Comment

Working...
              X