Welcome to Timeshare users forum.

In order to view the timeshare forum and guides you must first Register.

FREE to register and FREE to participate

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sumertime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sumertime

is every body away for the summer

Well I am Keith. I also have two pc's that refuse to work at the moment. Good job it is relatively quiet at present.

Comment

I have been checking browsers by putting in Timeshare Forums in search not one of them showed this forum I think that the site should have a touch up so that the search engines find it. My wife has to regularly change her home page to get it kept near the top of rankings. Also I think with the law about contracts in Spain has helped a lot of people sort there problems out and the people who need help are going to the wrong sites

Comment

Glad to hear from other members I was beginning to think that the site had done A MIDNIGHT FLIT and nobody had told me

Comment

It is usually quiet at this time of year but more so this year. The news today that the Mark Rowe setup in Fanabe Tenerife has been visited by the Spanish Police (reported on Inside Timeshare) Is the first real bit of timeshare news to come out of this side of the pond for some time, although I seem to recall that it was reported on here that the former offices of Monster Travel were being occupied by what appeared to be a call centre set up. Good idea Brian to try to get some better publicity for this truly independent timeshare consumer forum but whilst it is so quiet it will have little effect and the IT helpmate is currently out of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawnmower75 View Post
            I have been checking browsers by putting in Timeshare Forums in search not one of them showed this forum I think that the site should have a touch up so that the search engines find it. My wife has to regularly change her home page to get it kept near the top of rankings. Also I think with the law about contracts in Spain has helped a lot of people sort there problems out and the people who need help are going to the wrong sites
            The search engines are finding the site, just not ranking us that highly, may be content. We probably need more text on the homepage with keywords like Timeshare forum.

One good way to get more traffic is to post a link from other sites, so if you come across an article relating to Timeshare and they allow comments, add a link back to the page on this site that may be relevant.

Comment

Working...
            X