Welcome to Timeshare users forum.

In order to view the timeshare forum and guides you must first Register.

FREE to register and FREE to participate

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Palm Oasis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palm Oasis

Have any Palm Oasis owners on here been contacted by Ayuda Legal by letter regarding their contract being illegal? If so, have you pursued your claim and received compensation?

Beware of cold callers, Palm Oasis contracts suffer from several vices of nullity, contracts can be canceled by the Court and consequently you can receive compensation for it. There is abundant jurisprudence in this regard. What are they promising?

Comment

• jandat44
      jandat44 commented
      Editing a comment
      They are offering cancellation of the contract and reimbursement of the purchase price. I can send you copies of correspondence if you give me your contact details? Many thanks.

Originally posted by Jcorrea-lawyer View Post
    Beware of cold callers, Palm Oasis contracts suffer from several vices of nullity, contracts can be canceled by the Court and consequently you can receive compensation for it. There is abundant jurisprudence in this regard. What are they promising?
    The above response was posted by a trusted member of the forums who we have known and respected for far more years than this forum site has been in existence. He lives and works in Spain as a lawyer and knows far more about the Spanish Timeshare situation than we do.
    Contact with him is advisable and is currently the safest way we know of for anyone looking at options with regards to Spain and Timeshare.

Comment

It appears those who contacted me; "Ayuda Legal Abrogados Madrid" are not the same as the bona fide company "Ayuda Legal Madrid". Here is the email sent to me from Ayuda Legal in response to my query asking them if they were the same company:

"Dear Mr. xxxxx:

I do not know the person who sent you the letter received by you.

Neither the logo of the letter nor the telephone match with our company Ayuda Legal Madrid. I have called and answered an answering machine to leave the message.

Someone has fraudulently used our name and used the name of the street that appears on our website (Hermanos García Noblejas), but has now changed its name to "Institución Libre de Enseñanza), but we have not updated it on the web, so the old name of the street appears. If the person who sent the letter lived in Madrid, he would know that the street has changed its name.

Thanks to your email, now I understand the reason for having received in Legal Aid Madrid, a letter sent from the UK by a person who had not previously contacted us, sending us some contracts from the Palm Oasis company, so that we could manage the refund of some amounts unduly paid.

We have tried to get in touch with the people who sent us the contracts in the email they provided in their letter, but we have not received an answer despite having tried several times.

A cordial greeting.

Jxxxx Axxxxx"

So Palm Oasis owners be very aware, if you receive a letter for Ayuda Legal Abogados Madrid, they are scammers.

Comment

We did suspect that this would be the case but a bit of research on the internet did not bring anything negative to light. It may well be that these are new scammers hence nothing is showing up just yet. (but it will be now) It is becoming a well known scam for the crooks to jump on the court cases in Spain and pretend that awards have been made and monies are sat in banks or elsewhere awaiting to be awarded to those who are prepared to pay the tax or a fee to a bogus law firm.

Courts do not and never will make awards and place them in a bank or elsewhere for distribution to claimants!

IF IT SOUNDS TO EASY OR TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE-- THEN IT IS MORE THAN LIKELY A SCAM.

Thank you jandat 44 for drawing this to the attention of our members and guests.

Comment

jandat44.
          The best way to contact someone privately on here is to use the Private Message service . Once you have logged in, click on the messages box at the side of where you log in and follow the prompts.

Comment

• jandat44
            jandat44 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you. Will do.

jandat44 did you get the private message I sent you
          lawnmower75

Comment

Lawnmower75 - I don't appear to have

Comment

Thank you Mavo for that very complimentary presentation, I really appreciate it!

Jandat44 I can examine your documentation and tell you what your real chances are. This preliminary advice is for free.

Comment

Working...
              X