Welcome to Timeshare users forum.

In order to view the timeshare forum and guides you must first Register.

FREE to register and FREE to participate

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for recommendation for Solicitors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for recommendation for Solicitors

Hi, I am a new member to this site and I have unsuccessfully had a look around for any recommendations for solicitors in the UK who can help me get out of my UK timeshare contract. I did have a solicitor looking at it for me but unfortunately that firm has gone to the wall (Seth Lovis & Co), as I am sure you are aware this whole area is an absolute minefield and it is very difficult to tell who you can trust. My timeshare is in the UK at the Carrick on Loch Lomond.
    Any recommendations on solicitors who you have had experience with would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Unfortunately we are at present unable to furnish you with the name of any UK Solicitor who we could recommend with 100% confidence. (It is not that we do not continue to seek them out) Solicitors of any repute seem to be very wary of dipping their toes into the murky waters of timeshare release. Should you become the receiver of cold calls on the matter of timeshare release our advice would be to decline their offers of help with a very firm no.
    We do try to keep undesirable posters off our forums and refuse registration to some obvious ones but I am sure that there must be one or two who have slipped through the net so please be wary of any contact via our private messaging service.

*Should we ever come across a UK solicitor that we are confident to refer we will put their details in our Good Guys sector, which is currently very sparsely occupied.

Comment

Originally posted by helpmate2 View Post
      Unfortunately we are at present unable to furnish you with the name of any UK Solicitor who we could recommend with 100% confidence. (It is not that we do not continue to seek them out) Solicitors of any repute seem to be very wary of dipping their toes into the murky waters of timeshare release. Should you become the receiver of cold calls on the matter of timeshare release our advice would be to decline their offers of help with a very firm no.
      We do try to keep undesirable posters off our forums and refuse registration to some obvious ones but I am sure that there must be one or two who have slipped through the net so please be wary of any contact via our private messaging service.

*Should we ever come across a UK solicitor that we are confident to refer we will put their details in our Good Guys sector, which is currently very sparsely occupied.
      Further to the above. Should any registered member receive a private message from another member which points them in the direction of a supposedly bona fide release organisation please report to Admin immediately, as we have no intention of allowing our forums to be used by scammers.

Comment

Thanks for that, I will heed your advice.

Comment

Working...
        X