Welcome to Timeshare users forum.

In order to view the timeshare forum and guides you must first Register.

FREE to register and FREE to participate

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adding Photos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Photos

You can now add photos by clicking on the camera icon then the upload icon and uploading from your files. You will find it best to experiment as you can not do any real damage as you can remove by clicking Edit and then the Remove button.
    See example below.
    Click the pic to enlarge.
    Last edited by helpmate2; 29-11-2018, 11:54 AM.

I tried to add a picture and got error message ( You are not authorized to create or remove attachments ) also cannot find camera button

Comment

Same problem for me.

Comment

I can see the camera but I am a Mod .. Perhaps that is the problem as neither of you who post the problem are Mods.
        The camera is directly above the letter W in write on the panel that has the attachment and the "A" edit button and the smiley face. I will alert our IT Guy

Comment

We have a test forum, only Mods and Admin can see it or use it.
          I have been testing things but as I am a Mod I have only tested under my mod status so maybe I will have to create another member name so I can test somewhere as just a member and not a mod. I have alerted the IT section about the problem.
          Apologies for now but we will sort it asap.

Comment

Trying it now I can see the camera

Comment

Seems to be working ok now. Thanks Admin

Comment

Hopefully sorted now. Apologies as we missed clicking the registered users permission button.
                We hope that you can enjoy the new facility which was prompted at the request of Lawnmower75, a valued contributor.
                Last edited by helpmate2; 30-11-2018, 11:10 AM.

Comment

I saw this picture and thought it looked like where her hand was and the look on his face she was saying to him I have got your nuts and if you do not back me I will screw them off

*Some people have been advocating that she gets some balls..Unfortunately I don`t think they meant someone elses....
                  Last edited by mavo; 30-11-2018, 12:44 PM.

Comment

The only problem I found was that I could not enlarge picture in preview and if you tried to enlarge while composing you could not go back and it deleted my posting

Comment

Originally posted by Lawnmower75 View Post
                      The only problem I found was that I could not enlarge picture in preview and if you tried to enlarge while composing you could not go back and it deleted my posting
                      It may be that we are limited to the size of files we can upload but we may be able to improve it given time.

Comment

• helpmate1
                        helpmate1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        OK this may be a caching issue. I added a image to a new post, after clicking onto the image it enlarges and there was no close button. I then tried again and it now has a close button.

What browsers are you using, I tried this using Chrome.

On mine when I click to enlarge it allows me to scroll all images uploaded on the topic and it has a close X button at the top right corner of the enlarged screen. I think what Brian (Lawnmower) is saying is that we cannot enlarge in preview to look before we enter the post. Can it be made possible?

Comment

I am using win explorer 11

Comment

Originally posted by mavo View Post
                          On mine when I click to enlarge it allows me to scroll all images uploaded on the topic and it has a close X button at the top right corner of the enlarged screen. I think what Brian (Lawnmower) is saying is that we cannot enlarge in preview to look before we enter the post. Can it be made possible?
                          Using Chrome I can enlarge when adding images. Seeing that Lawnmower is using IE11 is making me think there is another issue. I will start to see what issues I can find using IE11 and report back.

Comment

I could enlarge picture in preview but had no x to close and if I used back or right click close it closed page and I lost what I was posting

Comment

Working...
                            X