Welcome to Timeshare users forum.

In order to view the timeshare forum and guides you must first Register.

FREE to register and FREE to participate

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plastic bottles ect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plastic bottles ect

I see now I am going to charged extra for my squash and lemonade to save the planet I thought I was already doing this by putting all our recycling objects into my bin supplied for this by my local council who charge me for this service we are now going to be paying for this twice .While having a moan another thing that annoys me is the old age pension I started work at fifteen and worked up to I was seventy two and paid national insurance up to sixty five so I paid fifty years of national insurance now anyone retiring now has to have 35 years and get more basic pension than I do

It is not a pension.. It is a BENEFIT !! so we are now told.
    It is so nice to be British too.
    The Scots are Scottish The Welsh are Welsh, the Irish are Irish but we English are told that we are to be called British.
    I suppose that this is another Benefit too?
    Last edited by mavo; 29-03-2018, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mavo View Post
      The Scots are Scottish The Welsh are Welsh, the Irish are Irish but we English are told that we are to be called British.
      It's not a benefit Mavo it's a Privilege to be associated with the Scots

Comment

Originally posted by mavo View Post
        If its a benefit how come we pay tax on it not to mention the fact that while we were earning the money they taxed it there as well. at Some stage along the way some body worked a flanker on us

Comment

Originally posted by Lawnmower75 View Post
          I see now I am going to charged extra for my squash and lemonade to save the planet I thought I was already doing this by putting all our recycling objects into my bin supplied for this by my local council who charge me for this service we are now going to be paying for this twice .While having a moan another thing that annoys me is the old age pension I started work at fifteen and worked up to I was seventy two and paid national insurance up to sixty five so I paid fifty years of national insurance now anyone retiring now has to have 35 years and get more basic pension than I do
          Plastic bottles are like timeshare A great idea but a pain to get rid off

Comment

Working...
          X