Welcome to Timeshare users forum.

In order to view the timeshare forum and guides you must first Register.

FREE to register and FREE to participate

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shrove Tuesday tomorrow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shrove Tuesday tomorrow

Scotsman English man and Irish man talking in a pub
    Scotsman says my first son is called Andrew because he was born on St Andrews day.
    English man says my first born son is called George because he was born on St Georges day.
    Irish man says... bejeyzus what a coincidence... Our Pancake..

Do you know that your posting is now classed as racist if it mentioned a woman it would be sexist and if you mentioned a certain owner of a former timeshare forum you would be sued for libel shame there is no fun in the world anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Lawnmower75 View Post
      Do you know that your posting is now classed as racist if it mentioned a woman it would be sexist and if you mentioned a certain owner of a former timeshare forum you would be sued for libel shame there is no fun in the world anymore
      Should I change it to a man from Glasgow a man from Manchester, and a man from Belfast?

ps. It depends on what I said about the owner of the other forum whether it would be libel or not.
      However that particular forum and its owner are of little interest to me, for now. But in the future I am sure that they will be making for some good posts.
      Last edited by mavo; 13-02-2018, 12:43 PM.

Comment

I think they would all have to come from the same town same street all weigh the same. same height and all have same pimple on their nose and you might be allright

Comment

I know.... There are times when I let my heart rule my head and stuff the PC Brigade

Comment

Working...
          X