Welcome to Timeshare users forum.

In order to view the timeshare forum and guides you must first Register.

FREE to register and FREE to participate

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have had shock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have had shock

For the last three weeks I have been in hospital having a leg artery bypass. They took out my artery and as it was basically in good condition cleaned it out turned it round and put it back I am cut from crutch to ankle it is amazing what they can do. The thing that I had the shock about was diabetes I do not have it but many in the ward did in the first week there I only saw three people walk out with two legs the ward had about fourteen beds most had lost limbs you read about diabetes but I did not realize how many people were losing limbs because of it. I had problems after my operation and had to go back into the operating theatre while waiting to go back I was between two people who had lost legs and I was petrified that the same was going to happen to me but luckily when I woke up I was okay. This has made me more aware of the disease it is not just taking tablets or sugar levels etc it is a dangerous disease that I am going to make sure I do not get
    Last edited by Lawnmower75; 26-01-2019, 03:02 PM.

We all at the Timeshareusersforum wish you a speedy and total recovery and are glad to hear that you are now on the mend Lawnmower75.

Comment

I wish you a speedy and full recovery Lawnmower75

Comment

• KEITH HURST
        KEITH HURST commented
        Editing a comment
        Good luck on your recovery From a long term type 1 diabetic ( 50plus years)

ps I still have both legs
        Last edited by KEITH HURST; 26-01-2019, 04:43 PM.
    Working...
    X